Do you have an established lawn but no irrigation? Wouldn't it be nice to irrigate your lawn during all seasons without having to winterize the system or drag the hose around the house? This system covers up to 3,000 sq. ft., it provides coverage from 40 to 360 degrees. The very best part of this system is that you'll save 1,000's of dollars from having an irrigation contractor dig up and ruin your lawn, there's no waiting period for the lawn to reestablish itself after installation, or the enormous bill at the end of the job. Emerald Yards does the job right the first time, customer care and customer satisfaction is priority number one for us. You never worry about having to replace sprinkler values, solenoids, cracked or broken underground PVC pipes. We offer a five year unlimited warranty on all parts and labor installation.
The warranty starts the day the job is completed. If you're tired of getting poor results watering your lawn with a hand held nozzle, hassling with a garden hose and moving sprinklers around from area to area hoping your lawn is getting the right amount of water needed then we have the perfect solution. This new automatic system is the first professional grade sprinkler system designed for homeowners in mind, it provides everything you need to keep your lawn green season after season while saving water without having to purchase an in-ground PVC structure that will result in future failure sooner or later, not to mention the high cost of a new installation, and the maintenance that follows.
This system attaches to any outside faucet and includes six high-efficiency rotary sprinklers with patented Rain Curtain nozzle technology. The same sprinklers used in professionally installed systems worldwide, these rugged sprinklers deliver a rotating curtain of water with large droplets that fall quickly to avoid windblown overspray, and to cover evenly from head to head perimeter for reduced overall watering time. After installation, Emerald Yards will adjust each spray rotation and distance to help keep the water on your lawn and off the house, sidewalk and driveway.
Controlling the sprinklers is a heavy duty timer powered by two double A batteries with large readout screen and simple scroll settings for automatic watering on any day of the week, and watering up to two times per day. Flexible scheduling allows you to customize your settings for specific needs such as watering of slopes where two short cycles will allow the water to soak in better, avoiding runoff waste. The timer also features manual buttons for "Water Now" and "Cancel" watering without affecting the program. You can even set the timer in rain mode for up to four days, this will prevent your system from turning on. Now that you're a bit familiar with the system lets dive right in and see what your system can do, and what it comes with.
This system provides the following:
- Waters your lawn automatically all seasons.
- Eliminates constant hassling with hose and sprinkler adjustments.
- Eliminates having to replace values, solenoids, broken PVC or wire replacement.
- Attaches to the outside water faucet.
- Sprinklers retract back into the lawn for a clean, uncluttered appearance making it ease to simply enjoy your lawn or mow.
- Comes complete with timer, 6 high efficiency rotary sprinklers with pre-installed 0.75 nozzles, tubing and connectors.
- Self draining to avoid freeze damage in colder months.
- Covers small to medium size lawn areas from 1000 to 3000 sq. ft., with average residential water pressure and flow.
- Maximum spray distance per head: 32 ft.
- Sprinkler throw distance (adjustable): 16’ – 24’ achieving head to head coverage.
- Sprinkler coverage patterns (adjustable): 40° to 360°.
- Easily adjustable coverage for pattern and distance.
- Provides uniform coverage, even close to the sprinkler heads, reducing overall watering time.
- Wind-resistant with Rain Curtain nozzle technology reduces overspray and saves water.
- Avoids overwatering with easy-to-set schedules that help you meet the moisture needs of your yard.
- Easy to program automatic timer helps you comply with local watering restrictions.
- Rain Delay feature suspends watering from 1 hour up to 4 days without affecting stored program.
- We'll provide you with a sketched lay-out of where your heads should be placed so you'll have a diagram of where each head is stationed.
You can now get a professional sprinkler system at an affordable price for only $699.95 installed, backed by Emerald Yards five year warranty on parts and labor, now that's satisfaction guaranteed. Emerald Yards is committed to excellence in customer care while delivering unbeatable pricing.